Welcome

I am an Xterra athlete and this is where you can follow my racing. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Pages

My Sweet Ride

My Sweet Ride

Friday, October 22, 2010

OFF TO HAWAII!!

At 3:00am this morning Nick left for the airport with his big, black bike box and his suitcase full of race equipment (and flip flops, swimsuit, and towel - which will only come out after the big race on Sunday. To nervous to play before then.) At 4:00pm this afternoon he will arrive in Maui! Yes... he did forget something very important. HIS WIFE! Unfortunately for me- I got called in last minute and will be flight attending (with a smile of course) for the next 5 days while he competes in the biggest race of his career thus far!! (Nope, not bitter at all)

Good Luck Babe! You will do awesome!! All of us are cheering for you!!

XOXO- Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment